I only had to research the side effects of the most common OXY.
I do not understand why someone would NOT try Cannabis first.
Yes I do.
Lies and lack of education on the subject.
I believe Cannabis should be someone's first choice as it IS safer than most if not all options available.
I know one of the main reasons my body needs Cannabis is nausea.
It also can make things appear to: 'this is the best tasting pizza ever!' LOL - true.
It's not fun being too skinny and I can't afford a new wardrobe.
Now read the side effects for the prescribed anti nausea medication I have-
- abdominal pain
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- dry mouth
- feeling cold
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- but wait... there's more...
- signs of a serious allergic reaction (i.e., abdominal cramps, difficulty breathing, nausea and vomiting, or swelling of the face and throat)
- signs of a severe skin reaction (e.g., a rash combined with fever or discomfort, a rash covering a large area of the body, a rash that spreads quickly, blistering, peeling)
- temporary blindness
- This medication ^ did NOT work for me when I was in the hospital. It was not until I was home and used my vaporizer that I never vomited again - Thank God - throwing up with no fluid in your brain IS NOT FUN. I could feel it moving around up there. YET - I was not allowed to have my vaporizer in the hospital after surgery - TELL ME THAT is not a crime! (*In defense of my surgeon, at the time - he said we did not have the time to get into all of that... and we did not. I love him. - Really - I know now, I don't think I'd still be here if not for that surgery. I could not even draw some days.
^ THIS MUST change. Cannabis is a legally recognized medicine in this country, prescribed by Dr.s WE should NOT be forced to use other medications.
I added the link to make it easy for you xox Because I love you and want you to be healthy and happy.