~ Dolly Parton
A toddler has died apparently accidentally ingesting fentanyl in Kitchener a few days ago,
my heart goes out to these parents - accidents happen, we lost a dog to an overdose years ago & it changed me, I can't even begin to tell you the times I blamed myself - because it was my medication left on my end table, in the bottle - child resistant *not dog* cap)
I never thought a dog would do that. Obviously.
It was a most difficult lesson & education on many levels.
Please do not judge this mom - but DO go right ahead and judge the fucking pharmaceutical companies that continue to GET rich while innocent people/toddlers continue to die.
It's been dangerously windy & raining this cold weekend, great for napping with my girls.
A brand new electric knife appeared on the kitchen counter yesterday.
Go fucking figure.
Ginger is my first dog ( I can remember) - who likes to share my pillow all the time &
I love every second. .. lol
With TLC & THC