Welcome! My sons arriving from Spain today - I'm all doll'd up in a 'sparkly' top with a bird on it! He's gonna love it! I am making homemade (with alcohol) *French Onion Soup as requested. He will be home in time for dinner. Daisy has on her 'Spain Bandana' & is spruced up waiting for him! Yeeeeee!!!
You are reading this Blog at a later date. Which brings me to:
Reasons for a new BLAH BLAH BLOG.
1. Writing the blog in advance will allow me time to contemplate & correct.
2. When I started 'TAGS' were not an option, this blog will be better organized for you.
3. Visual reminders. Old Tags remind me of OLD memories and this is a fresh start.
4. Greater Control & less F*ckery. More Feathers. LOL
5. Added rein over my content 'ART', specifically to prevent theft.
6. Less Power to people who don't deserve it & more Positive People Power news!
7. Stronger & Softer, MORE passionate & professional Georgia... on my mind
8. 3 minutes or less...
9.Visually more appealing.
Not that I give a f*uck on 'appearances' (opps) feather! Not that I give a feather! lol
10. It's time for a NEW direction, chapter, home, life, adventure.
I refuse to be dragged down.
I shall rise above, continually.
I shall teach only Love... for that is what I am.
I will forgive and forget the anger but not the action.
I will not be a silent voice in a suffering world.
I will use the Gift God gave me to explore, educate & elevate!
I will give birth to every promise God put in my heart...
I will become everything God created me to be ~J.Osteen
I want all ages to feel comfortable & understand some has issues with my language so I will try to curb it. The previous blog will remain the SAME. Even 'IF', I have changed my mind on people or events - it's all a life lesson. The old blog is important.. the new one is simply better organized. NOT one page was removed from the old.. only trying to add, correct some 'tags and grammar mistakes.
Are you READY!? I AM EXCITED!
I have faith In God & I have faith in myself.
3rd Eye Open Bear! She growled until she arrived.
"Mamabear" The best compliment & nickname I was ever appointed. IMO
My cub has grown and on his own new adventures.. I'm still here' & still a BEAR.